Adventist HealthCare Adventist Medical Group is a local, multi-specialty physician network with convenient locations offering quality primary and specialty medical care. Adventist Medical Group is an affiliate of The GW Medical Faculty Associates and part of the Adventist HealthCare comprehensive system of local hospitals and health services that you know and trust. The Adventist Medical Group team partners with you to coordinate and manage your health and wellness.
Adventist Medical Group offers:
- 22 convenient locations throughout Montgomery and Prince Georges Counties
- Accepting new patients
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Online appointment scheduling
- Top quality physicians that follow the latest guidelines and best practices in medical care
- Primary care and a range of medical specialties including endocrinology, cardiology, orthopedics and urology
- Access to Adventist HealthCare’s network of hospitals and services
Adventist Medical Group is part of Adventist HealthCare, the first and largest healthcare system in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare’s comprehensive system of care includes five nationally accredited, acute and specialty hospitals, behavioral health services, home care services, imaging services and urgent care.
- Adventist HealthCare Washington Adventist Hospital
- Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center
- Adventist HealthCare Germantown Emergency Center
- Adventist HealthCare Behavioral Health & Wellness
- Adventist HealthCare Home Care Services
- Adventist HealthCare Physical Health & Rehabilitation
- Adventist HealthCare Adventist Medical Group
- Centra Care Adventist HealthCare Urgent Care
- Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Radiology