Adventist Medical Group and The GW Medical Faculty Associates are excited to bring our patients a web-based tool which puts you in control of your healthcare through a direct link to your electronic health record which you can view and track online.
myHealth is a secure, convenient way to manage your personal health care and communicate directly with your doctor’s office online. By signing up for myHealth you can take a more active and involved role in managing your health. It’s fast, easy, and free.
Online Access Anywhere, Anytime
- View your health information electronically via a web browser from any computer 24 hours a day
The Comfort of a Secure Environment
- Your health information is posted to a highly secure data repository
Your Information, and You Manage It
- Review your health history and update your personal health record online
- Download, fax, and email select health information – immunizations history, and more
- Review your personal medical record, including clinical summaries, result letters, conditions, and medications
Connect With Your Doctor's Office
- Request appointments when it’s convenient for you
- Request a prescription refill
- Send and receive messages from your Doctor's office
Pay Your Bill Online
- View, manage, and pay bills for your account online
View Test and Lab Results
- Results will be released three days after being verified.
- Pathology, Radiology, HIV, and Hepatitis and other various results are excluded.
More Features Coming Soon
- Expedite appointment check-ins by completing and submitting forms online
**If you have already signed up for myHealth at an office visit and have received your invitation, select the following link to access the Patient Login Portal. For registered users only.
Login to myHealth